Examples of training workshops:
- An introduction to co-dependency for families
- An introduction to co-dependency for professionals
- The importance of “Active Listening”
- The role of blame & guilt in eating disorders
- Anger & compassion in eating disorders
Workshops typically run for 2 – 21/2 hours, however a combination of a workshop on Co-dependency and Active Listening would be a full day.
My workshops include digital work materials to support the training on the day.
In addition I am part of a “Carer Awareness” training for CNWL (Central & North West London Foundation Trust) which is associated with their Triangle of Care programme.
Please feel free to call or email me to discuss your specific training needs.
“The workshop was enlightening and relatable and the term “compulsive helping” makes so much sense – fantastic workshop.“
“Understanding that the issue went back to before my caring role began.“
– A carer in a rehab and recovery service
“Recognising co-dependency and promoting self care the workshop was very thought provoking and interesting.“
“Thank you for providing such a wonderful workshop you certainly gave us food for thought.” – A professional in a rehab unit