Examples of Workshops
- Bridging the co-dependency gap
- Do we need to think about co-dependency?
- Do we need to talk more about co-dependency?
- An introduction to co-dependency for families
- The importance of “Active Listening”
- How collaborative care can lead to recovery
“The workshop was enlightening and relatable and the term “compulsive helping” makes so much sense – fantastic workshop.”
“Understanding that the issue went back to before my caring role began.”
A Carer in a rehab and recovery service
“Recognising co-dependency and promoting self care the workshop was very thought provoking and interesting.”
“Thank you for providing such a wonderful workshop you certainly gave us food for thought.”
A Professional in a rehab unit