23rd Jun 2017
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
National Carers Conference in Eating Disorders
Friday 23rd June 2017
Professor Janet Treasure OBE and Gill Todd RMN, MSc, have produced an exciting programme of speakers who are delighted to share their views informed by research, knowledge and experience based around working and living with Eating Disorders. The day is aimed at all Carers of people with Eating Disorders including professionals. The day will also include the book launch for the 2nd edition of “Skills-based Caring for a Loved One with an Eating Disorder” by Treasure, Smith and Crane.
Current speakers are:
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER Dr Paul Robinson – Research Consultant Psychiatrist: “SEED – Modern Management of the Most Severe and Enduring Eating Disorders”
- Dr Cerisse Gunasinghe – “Genetic Research”
- Dr Hubertus Himmerich – “Medications”
- Professor Janet Treasure and Research Team
- Emma Bacon – Eating Disorder Consultant on Recovery and Plans
- Jenny Langley – “Running Carer Skills Support Groups for West Kent”
- Andrew Radford CEO B-eat “Early Intervention”
- The team from Dorset Eating Disorder CAMHS and Adult Services – “Carer Skills Training in Dorset – Transforming Services Collaboratively”
- Registration 08.30am Start 09.30 Finish 16.30
- Cost: £85 including refreshments and lunch. Venue: The Wolfson Lecture Theatre, The Institute of Psychiatry, 16 De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF (Nearest station – Denmark Hill) There is disabled access. Please let us know if you require this.
- To book a place please contact: Veronica Kamerling at Eating Disorders & Carers
- T: 01252 444954 – M: 07733260475 E: email@example.com or book online at: www.eatingdisordersandcarers.co.uk
- If paying by bank transfer the details are:
- Sort Code: 40-09-18 Account No: 42111594 Account Name: Eating Confr.
Please complete the booking form below and send your payment to the address below the form.
Bookings are closed for this event.
If paying by cheque, please make cheques payable to “Eating Disorders and Carers” and return to:
22 Haywarden Place
It is not a confirmed booking until we have received payment.