21st Feb 2014
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
EATING DISORDERS – 1 DAY CARERS’ WORKSHOP
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL.
THERE IS ANOTHER ONE ON SATURDAY 22nd OF MARCH. PLEASE GO TO FORTHCOMING EVENTS WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE DETAILS AND A BOOKING FORM.
GILL TODD RMN MSc – INDEPENDENT TRAINER
VERONICA KAMERLING – CARER TRAINER
Friday 21st February 2014
Venue: The Fitzrovia Room, Park Crescent Conference Centre,
International Students House,
229 Great Portland Street London, W1W 5PN
(Opp. Great Portland Street tube station and near Regents Park tube station)
Cost: £60.00 per person.
- To help carers develop self-reflective skills in order to role model Confidence, Compassion and Courage to take Risks.
- To explain the theory of Health Behaviour Change.
- Role play the necessary Communication Skills.
- Role play the necessary Listening Skills
- To provide a safe confidential space for Carers to meet other Carers and to learn from each other on how to experiment with changing your behaviour so you can be more helpful to your Loved One.
- Provide some time to discuss Clinical and Treatment issues.
The workshop will be interactive and based around
Motivational Interviewing Principles.
For further information contact : Veronica Kamerling
T: 01256 704117 M: 07733 260475 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the booking form below and send your payment to the address below the form.
Bookings are closed for this event.
If paying by cheque, please make cheques payable to “Eating Disorders and Carers” and return to:
22 Haywarden Place
It is not a confirmed booking until we have received payment.