24th Feb 2014 - 26th Feb 2014
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
A 3 Day Workshop aimed at Staff working in Adult and Child and Adolescent
Eating Disorder Services
Dates: 24th, 25th, 26th, February 2014
Time: 09.30 – 16.30 each day
Cost: £750 per person
Venue: Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, Camberwell
London SE5 8AF (Nearest station Denmark Hill)
- This is a unique opportunity to work with Prof. Janet Treasure OBE, who will demonstrate specific techniques detailed in her new DVD:
‘HOW TO CARE FOR SOMEONE WITH AN EATING DISORDER’
- In addition you will receive training in Motivational Enhancement Therapy delivered by Gill Todd, RMN, MSc, MI trainer.
- The workshop will provide didactic material, time for directed discussion and written work through the use of scenarios. Some role play will be involved in order to practice Motivational Interviewing skills.
- Refreshments and a sandwich lunch will be provided – any special dietary requirements must be stated at the time of booking and will need to be discussed with Veronica Kamerling, in case we are not able to provide the requested diet.
- To book a place contact: Veronica Kamerling Eating Disorders & Carers
- T: 01256 704117 M: 07733 260 475 E: firstname.lastname@example.org. To book online go to: www.eatingdisordersandcarers.co.uk
- Bookings cancelled by the 9th February 2014 will incur a 50% charge. Bookings cancelled after 9th February will incur a 100% charge. All places must be paid for in advance of the training start date.
- Each participant will receive a copy of the DVD and a study materials pack.
Please complete the booking form below and send your payment to the address below the form.
Bookings are closed for this event.
If paying by cheque, please make cheques payable to “Eating Disorders and Carers” and return to:
22 Haywarden Place
It is not a confirmed booking until we have received payment.