EATING DISORDERS – 1 DAY SKILLS’ WORKSHOP FOR FAMILY CARERS
Date(s) - 18 Mar 2017
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Category(ies) No Categories
“THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER TRAINING DAY ON SATURDAY THE 13th MAY IN THE SAME VENUE AT THE SAME TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INCLUDED ON THIS TRAINING”
EATING DISORDERS – 1 DAY SKILLS’ WORKSHOP
“HOW TO HELP SOMEONE WITH AN EATING DISORDER – THE NEW MAUDSLEY MODEL”
GILL TODD RMN MSc – INDEPENDENT TRAINER
VERONICA KAMERLING – CARER TRAINER
SATURDAY 18th MARCH 2017
Venue: The Green Room Dragon Hall 17 Stukeley Street
London WC2B 5LT Nearest tube is Holborn
Cost: £70.00 per person. There is coffee and tea available on site – lunch is not provided.
- Learn the particular communication skills you need
- Learn how to identify your own roadblocks
- Learn the power of role modelling
- A particular focus will be on looking after yourself which you may not agree with or want to do
- Learn about the psychology of change
- We will also discuss the challenge of transitioning from inpatient care back to home
For further information contact :
T: 01252 444954 M: 07733 260475
E: email@example.com www.eatingdisordersandcarers.co.uk
If paying by bank transfer the details are:
Sort Code: 40-09-18 Account No: 42007800
Account Name: Mrs Veronica Kamerling T/A Eating Disorders & Carers
Please complete the booking form below and send your payment to the address below the form.
Bookings are closed for this event.
If paying by cheque, please make cheques payable to “Eating Disorders and Carers” and return to:
22 Haywarden Place
It is not a confirmed booking until we have received payment.