My work covers a variety of roles focused on carers’ needs within the mental health field including:
- Member of the Eating Disorders Faculty Executive Committee at the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Member of the Public Engagement Committee at the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- A member of the Carers Council at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust.
- Carer representative at Care Quality meetings at Vincent Square Eating Disorders Service.
- Running Collaborative Caring Skills Workshops using motivational interviewing techniques.
- Inspirational speaker on carers issues surrounding eating disorders. Presentations include Newmarket House Clinic in Norwich, the Royal College of Nursing in London and Prison Officers and Governors in Rugby Warwickshire.